Mahavakya’s are the truth statements. It’s the essence of the teachings
taught in the Upanishads.
First statement TAT TVAM ASI is a truth revelation as to who you are.
The second AHAM BRAHMASMI signifies to be aware as to who I am.
Thereafter the third statement indicates the manner of experience AYAM
ATMA BRAHMAN – This ATMAN is BRAHMAN.
Finally the fourth statement opens out the content of experience
PRAJNANAM BRAHMAN – Consciousness is BRAHMAN.
To actualise the experience enter the unknowing state and travel through
the dark tunnel of darkness to arrive at the Divine which is analogous,
like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, for the Divine is
The Mission of Jesus consists of six features.
Primarily to impart to mankind the EYE OF WISDOM.
This is termed as the SINGLE EYE which is NON-DUAL AWARENESS.
WHAT IS IT?
WHERE TO MAINTAIN IT.
AND HOW TO MAINTAIN IT.
The ART OF LIVING IN ORDER TO ATTAIN SALVATION WHICH IS ENLIGHTENMENT.
Enlighten to the reality of your own being, which could be termed as blissful perfected existence, for that is what you aspire for, to be self-complete, whole and one.
Enlightenment is absolute self-complete existence, also it is total knowledge come consciousness and thirdly blissful beingness, it is this state of affairs that you get enlightened to. This state of existence is what is popularly called as God-experience in religious circles.
1. Brahman is the term used for the state of enlightenment.
2. When enlightened, one at times is indrawn; at times is aware of the
3. The threefold process of sravana (hearing the scriptural texts),
manana (reflecting over what one had heard and been taught), and
nididhyasana (advaita meditation) to attain the state of Brahman.
4. The Atman within is termed as Brahman without, so therefore Atman is
5. Thus via the scriptures the unknown Brahman is mentally made known.
6. The meaning and the sense of the term Brahman.
7. Brahman is non-dual existence. Non-dual Awareness is the way.
8. The three impediments towards this non-dual Awareness:
9. Manana or reflection is meant for the heart to resonate with the
teachings and with Brahman. By this, in due course, advaita vasana,
which is the tendency towards non-dual Awareness, dawns.
10. Nididdhyasana is advaita meditation.
11. What is non-dual Awareness?
12. When your mind-state synchronises with Brahman, then it is non-dual
13. The purpose of maintaining non-dual Awareness.
1. The basis of His teachings, based on His experience of Nirvana.
2. He gave a new format to the ancient mystic wisdom-knowledge of India.
3. He ignored the Vedas as unworthy of human attention for
4. The Hindus deliberately distorted Buddha’s teachings.
5. Nirvana is not absolute nothingness, as absolute nothingness cannot
6. He gave a new format without metaphysics.
7. The mission of Buddha.
8. What is Nirvana?
9. No-soul doctrine.
10. Only a process transpired.
11. Right view of the eightfold path.